Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2019

Don't be to eager

What had happened??? Dan Dan Daaaannnn
So I was having a really perfect day from the start onwards.
So I was hanging out with my old class mucking around or having
a really good time like the usual.
So then I joined into their game which was actually really exciting
and nerv racking. To see who would win the race or obstacle for the
MEGA PRIZE!!!. It was arriving to be my turn and I had no idea if I
was going to win or lose but I was so eager to get there. But I was to
eager I had got carried away. So I began talking to myself saying ”
I can do this “ But I got tooo concentrated  into talking to myself.
So this other part of me started talking like” You can’t do this” but
at the same time the other side was” Yes you can do it”.
So then I was pertending to be that guy that says
“ Just do it” So I did and I carried on but taking
the big fat L like the fortnite dance.


So yeah that was my day which was awesome.
I just want to say that no one got it and when
I say no one I mean no one.
What I have done here is to talk about what I have done yesterday. 

I was aiming for this recount to go in a direction which would
make the title sound like what it is natrually about. So I had
tryed to make it as good as I can so me and my class are able
to make it as understandable and easier to get to the pin point.
This was about not being big headed and have the right mind
set that would get you through the day with a big smile on your
face. Also I was trying to make it go the right way to make it...
sound like it can connect to other people just in a different story
that they have told once before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.