Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2019

Bike day

Bike Day


Monday...the best day of this week.
Me and my class had a great day yesterday we had so many
helpers like the bike crew. Also including some other companys
to help the real crew with all of their things or situations they need
help on. We had a lot of things that were so good like the new Bikes,
Sausages, Milo even a bike which played music while riding it. We had a
mean day, We gotta ride Bikes, Eat limited Sausages, listen to music.
I only had one ride on the Bikes around the track because I don’t like
riding bikes, But I really like eating so I was just eating the Sausages.
I thought there were way more things that were happening. I had no
idea this was happening but I just went with the flow and played along
with what was going on. I really did wish that there was going to be
something else coming but I thought wrong. 

So that was my experience of the Bike day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.