Pages

Thursday 20 September 2018

Our Tuakana Teina Day

WALT:Ako day
Learning from each other and learning with each other.
Room 8 was having a Tuakana Teina day Wednesday.Our buddy class was Room 3,we had a wonderful day.

We were making a earthquake proof house for our learning.We had a really good design but I went out control but my buddys were really helpful.They told me what I could do and what I should do I had to a lot of tying it took us awhile to get everything done.

My buddys was Eh htoo and Angelina we all got to do our part I was able to do all the building Eh htoo did all the painting and all the recording Angelina.Our idea were to use block the milk box some string and some cups one more thing was the clips.

It made our house very good it didn't make it all that shakey because it was all heavy so it wouldn’t move as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.