Pages

Monday 3 September 2018

The never racking of x country.



Finally it’s the day we were going to cross country,I can’t wait until we get there.I hope I don’t come last,that would just suck because I really looked up to this.

There was a lot of schools there,I thought it would just be 4 or 5 schools but actually it was like 3 times that amount.We started warming up with some exercise like high knees,jumping jacks.I know that we were a post give our all in the race but I got tired before we even started.So I just had a little rest,and I did some exercise for my legs.

I stopped and looked around and the whole thing looked like 2 miles at least.I saw some really skinny kids,I thought the would beat me but they got tired really quick because they were sprinting at the start.I was only going slow.Then I saw that we were really close to the finish line so saw a opening.Because what I said earlier.So I only started sprinting winning for my school.

The finals yes everyone jumped into joy.Because we made it.We hoped we win because it’s so nerve racking when you were only vs slow people at the start but then the fastest people there were vs you and your school is cheering so you can win.I was so tired because I was vs my friends.I was doing the same strategy but it didn’t work as well as the other teams.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jarrod, It's Charlie K from Wainui Beach School in Gisborne (your Tuhi Mai Tuhi Atu Buddy Classes). That x country sounded really hard. It reminds me of the inter school x country I went to last week, it was REALLY hard. Where did you do the x country? Maybe next time you could try and sort out the text, like find out why it goes off the page.

    Congratulations, and Good job.
    From Charlie k

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.