Pages

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Getting feedback from my class mates.

I am learning to get feedback from my classmates.I have used this rubric for my orientation.
Jarrod
Maui and Aoraki
Ranginui the sky father and the fantastic earth mother.One of their oldest children turn them apart the huge father above and the earth mother below.As the universe was involved and the land.Maui said to his brother to paddle out to sea out to ‘tounga ika’ (fish). They paddle so far in the sea wear no land was to be seen.

Character and setting - 2
Punctuation - 1
Audience - 2

Feedback - I like the way you have tried to use some describing words in your story.

Feedforward - Write sentences that will make sense.
Use more words to describe your characters and setting.
Use more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.