Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2019

My new Buddy Class

Kia Ora, Ko Jarrod tooku ingoa,Me and my class has been scrolling down on your class blog.
Me and my group have chosen this particular blog because we have a lot of ways to relate to you in everything you have done. I have a big wonder, 
What was the fun part about learning the basics?
What was the cool part of setting up your systems?
But also when does Matua Herman come in to help you?
But I really do want you to make a lot of new posts so that I am able to know you a bit better.
Also I have my blog link right under so you are welcome to go on it whenever you want to see my work have a look here https://tpsjarrodm.blogspot.com/



Today me and my class has meet our new buddy class that are still learning how to blog, so me and my class has been commenting for about 15 minutes on there class blog to encourage them and uplift them.  Here is a copy of my post to them...they are from Gisborne in riverdale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.