Pages

Thursday 23 November 2017

Artists tell their stories through Art



Time With My Family
The Best Time With My Family
Music
The first square is about me and my cousin having a great time dancing,singing and having fun.
Were (takaro)-playing,(kanikani)-dancing and making a great memory in our lives.


Rugby
This is about me running (nohopuku)-fast and passing and having heaps of fun.
I like running and getting tries it makes me happy and makes me want to get more tries for the rest of the game.


Love
Me and my family get together and have a great time,we do stuff each other and we always stay together.
We will never leave any one be a (whanau aroha)-loving family.


Travelling
This is when I was a little kid travelling to Rotorua,we were singing,playing eye spy and (he wa nui)-having a good time.
We loved being together and we had some good jokes,we were having a great time.

(whakawhetai koe)

1 comment:

  1. Jarrod you have done what John Pule does in his art and really helped me t understand who you are. I love theimages you have drawn, which tells me a lot about you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.