Pages

Tuesday 21 November 2017

In the weekend

In the Weekend
“Hay Jarrod wake up” My sister whispered in my ear. “Go away I’m trying to have a sleep”I said with sleepy ness. “Ow , why did you do that for” I yelled “ ha ha ha”.

“Jarrod hurry up and clean up” My mum said. “I’m getting changed Mum !!!” I shouted. “Were going now” My aunt said.We jumped in the car and drove and just talking and saying some jokes.


All the kids were sleeping,I woke up and looked my sister.Amelia was sleeping on her neck it was funny,Halayla was doing the same.We arrived at my mum sisters place. I just Asked “can I go on your laptop”.“Okay” In a relax way.I played all the games I play here.My cousins came and we had A great time.


We had some lollies,played hide and seek. The last thing we did was had dinner and play on phones and laptops until 3AM

We went to the park the next day.Me and Halayla were having a great time we were laughing  and playing.We went to the little market next to the park we had some food and played on the go carts and the horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.