Pages

Friday 10 November 2017

Guy fawkes

Guy Fawkes with my friend.
“Yah.I’m going to my friend I’m going to my friends”. “ Hay mum can I stay at Milans for Guy Fawkes”. “Ok but is it alright with them” “it is” “Ok go i’m having sleep”.We had a yum as dinner,It was potato with vegetables and sausages.His unties,uncle and cousins arrived he cave them big hugs,then Milan said “hi Girls” in a funny accent.


Me and Havea made heaps of mines in the sand.We did the corners ,the middle and that was it because Havea side broke down and then Milan came and was digging up. But me and Havea was so tired we couldn’t get angry. “Hay you were a post to dig down but straight”.We put all the compost around there garden me and him were very HOT!!!,we had two ice block each.Havea was walking home so me and Milan were board.


I few hours later.We were ready each one was in a bucket with sand in it.We lited each one at a time it was so cool. It was like a little fire work festival it smells like smoke and ashes.I heard a BOOM!!! and a KAPOW!!! I saw really sparkly ones and swirly ones.One was funny because It was like a meteor shower for ants and that was the last one.Each was so cooler than the other.Then I went home and my next neighbours were still doing it so I went over and did some more.

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.