Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Writting

Going to Australia!!!

“How long is it gonna take” I moaned  “Hay just wait we only got one or two miles to go” My mom told me.  “You should be thankful that you get to go  see your sister”  I was so tired and sick of waiting. So I started annoying my mom saying “Are we there yet” I groaned. A few minutes later “yah we are here” I was like what ,what are we here.We got in to the airport it was packed I was like wow.We were there just in time.We gave our ticket and rushed in to the plane.


“Boo yah” “were going to see my sister” (3x). I got a snake and a juice box,it was delicious.I had another really long,deep sleep.I wanted to play but I couldn’t I just played on the little tv in the set I watched guava juice videos there was one I really liked it was when he had to get out of this ecaperoom.The place was trashed I whispered to myself “I want to do that” but it never happen.I watched the rest of the video.He had to find cluse and keys and fidget spinners ,if he found all of them he would be able to get out there.There was a phone with a video call and a freaky voice.


Everyone woke up and I was still watching video. My mom asked “were you up all night” “No I was only up until 12” “Were here” “ were at Australia ”(3x) “I can’t wait to see my sister.We were looking 3x , “Jarrod”  “Alisa” I ran as fast as I could then I got really tired.I got back and pushed every one over with my mom. My Aunt said “brokey It’s been A long time, “we have  meet” We had a really really long ride. We finally got there and I saw Alisa friends,They had a lot of toys I started playing on there bikes and there tramp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.